Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  Console Game Developer Since 1983. Game Enthusiast from Childhood
23511658

I have a MI ddle earth pinball 4 flipper my 5 volt went out

Customer Question

I have a MI ddle earth pinball 4 flipper my 5 volt went out causing all slinolds to activate and other issues I changed volt regarding and dioid on main boats but now game only has less and is on a track mode and sound board has contact beep noise if I unplug the Silicon wire user the fuses it will coin up give a sound for that display works then all lites go to all solid on like it should except all lites should go off then I plug wires to silinoids back in and thinking out hole would kick ball out but nothing no game points flippers game points or anything but noise stopped and player 1 works and game crests works ball in play also what happen to my game logic flippers all silinoids and less game to work plus sounds coin up start ball in play out hole kicker also game was working properly it never would go to ball 2 after 1 was over please help me
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What you are going to have to do is go through each of the connections meticulously. I have a page that I think will help - it goes through each aspect of the machine and helps you to troubleshoot each - making sure that the connections are ok. If you have a wrong voltage somewhere, or a bad connection on a solenoid, it can affect all of the other controls. As they draw power from the system, the other controls can lag or not work at all. Take a look here:

http://bitli.es/rlTbYc