Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

R4i an error has occurred press and hold the power button to

Customer Question

r4i an error has occurred press and hold the power button to turn the system off please refer to the Nintendo dsi operations manual for details
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

That error may have to do with a corruption of the memory card in your r4i. It can be repaired in one of several ways.

- You can run an update on it (exact update depending upon the exact r4i you have.)

- You can put it in a computer card reader and run a Repair Files operation on it (if the computer detects that it needs such a Repair operation.)

- You can back up the files off the card, then reformat it, then restore (re-copy) the files you backed up off of it, back onto it.

Let me know which one of these you need instructions for.