Aric, Hobbyist
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Recently moved and trying to hook game back up. How to hook

Customer Question

Recently moved and trying to hook game back up. How to hook it up to a 55 inch vizio tv?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Hi, What game system are you trying to hook up and what's the model number off of the back of your Vizio TV please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WII GAME RVL-101 TO VIZio MODEL M550VST
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Is it the original WII using the red, white and yellow cables please?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Okay please give me 5 minutes to pull up this info for you.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Okay, on the back of the TV, you plug the YELLOW WII cable into the "Green" jack labeled "Y/Video" and then the RED AND WHITE plug into the red and white jacks.

Use the Vizio remote and find the INPUT button.

Press it until you have "AV" or "Video" on the screen.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Are you still having problems connecting these?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have abad or incorrect cord
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Okay then you need to purchase a new set of RWY RCA cables, and then connect the Yellow to the Green "Y/Video" on the TV and then the red and white to those colored jacks, select AV/Video and you'll be all set.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Trying to find proper cord
Expert:  Aric replied 10 months ago.

Well what cords do you have?