Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail
Experience:  8 years radioshack, 2 years game crazy.
41474190

, r4i an error has occurred press and hold the power

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: r4i an error has occurred press and hold the power button to turn the system off please refer to the Nintendo dsi operations manual for details
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Game Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Game Systems
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Did this error message occur after an update?