Roger, Customer Service
Experience:  The WII man. Mods, Playing backups, Play DVDs from the wii. Turn your wii into a home theater powerhouse!!!!!!
30429915

On my wii u i bought cloud fot super smash bros but i cant

Customer Question

On my wii u i bought cloud fot super smash bros but i cant find the code to use it
Category: Game Systems
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I meant for super smash bros
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Any body there
Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today. Once you've purchased the DLC in the Wii U e shop, enter the 16-digit code listed on the Receipt into the Wii U Nintendo eShop, and the download for the DLC will begin. Once finished, the purchased DLC will be available on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

To view the download code, go to the Wii U Nintendo eShop and select My Menu > Account Activity > View Receipt to see your download code.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you. Please don't forget to leave a positive rating for me. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

I'm just checking to make sure that you were able to get your issue resolved. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Please let me know if there's anything else that I can do to help. Please don't forget to leave an excellent rating for me. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

Expert:  Roger replied 11 months ago.

Please rate my service excellent once our conversation is complete. If you don't feel I've provided excellent service, continue to respond and I'll do whatever is necessary to ensure you are satisfied with your service!!