Aric, Hobbyist
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I would like to get wii family this christmas - what games

Customer Question

I would like to get wii for my family this christmas - what games accessories etc do I get - I really want the wii fit and dance games - please let me know.
Thanks.
Annie
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello Annie, and thank you for the question.

If you purchase the Wii console, I'm assuming you mean the newer "Wii U"? This is the best version of the Wii to date.

Also, as far as the Wii "Fit"- I would suggest getting one of the Wii U packages that includes the "Balance Board", as well as the game and accessories at the link below:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/44314192?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227032048786&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=69554469191&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=126577007351&veh=sem

As far as dance games- there are plenty to choose from, but the most popular would be "Just Dance" and the newest version of this game is the "Just Dance 2016" which is available for the Wii U below:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/dFJccQJHwgN1UPU2AuhP3hhvE33do4Di

As I was saying- there are lots of Wii dance games and you could choose any of the ones you want, but the Just Dance does seem to be the most popular and comprehensive.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you need further assistance once you see my reply.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.