Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Best price on XBOX one that I can buy online and won't

Customer Question

Best price on XBOX one that I can buy online and won't sell out in 5 seconds.

I'm shopping for the most affordable/best value on Xbox One or bundle and wondering if it's worth the extra $ to get a 1TB drive?

My first choice is this, but probably will buy  more affordable one:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Limited-Bundle/dp/B0108YZCYQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1448430466&sr=1-1&keywords=xbox+one+forza

Please post a link to the best place(s) to buy an Xbox one at the best online prices this holiday weekend. Thanks.

Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hey John,
Welcome to JustAnswer!
You're chatting to Pete.

Some of the best deals available are from www.bestbuy.com ($400) and www.dealplanet.com ($378) - there are various packages and bundles available for these prices on the websites.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks. Is that for the 500gb or 1TB models? Also, please address my initial question about whether the 1TB was worth the extra cost- is the average gamer going to need the extra space?

I know some retailers will offer the 500gb for $299, so was looking for something more in that range if it's a 500gb console for example.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Price is for the 1TB model.

The extra cost is worth it if you do a lot of gaming - it will save you having to add extra memory in months or years to come.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Walmart, Amazon and many other major online retailers were offering XBox One 1tb systems with multiple games for $349 over the weekend. I ended up purchasing a holiday bundle with three games for $349 and got $105 off that with special offers, paid $272 with tax all told and $38 more for Forza 6 on sale.

The entire point of my question was about how to avoid overpaying, and if I'd purchased based on your info, I would have overpaid.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi John,

My answer was only for deals available on Wednesday.

As the week went on, of course other deals have become available.

Pete.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's why I specifically said in the original post:

"Please post a link to the best place(s) to buy an Xbox one at the best online prices this holiday weekend. Thanks."

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I understand, however I could only advise what deals were available at the time of the answer on Wednesday.

I have no way of knowing what new deals are going to appear in the future.

Hope that helps clarify.

Pete.