Joe
Joe, Engineer
Experience:  ASE cert tech for over 12 years, Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional
20508815

Talked with XBox and they could not resolve my problem with

Customer Question

Talked with XBox and they could not resolve my problem with Battlefield 4 XBox One. They suggested - Contact EA for them to help more with transfering from Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Re: Premium Package.
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

It is not usually possible due to different platforms/systems, when it is able to be done all you have to usually do is log in for your game stats, achievements, etc to load, when they do not it usually cannot be done. If this is what you were referring to. If this was a specific game that was a special edition it is usually only able to be downloaded to the one system and once used it is not available again. Still just to double check you can contact directly at: https://help.ea.com/en/my-cases/ by logging in and opening a new case.

Thank you!

- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.

If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.