Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My Wii was moved - now I turn it on and see the initial

Customer Question

Hi! My Wii was moved - now I turn it on and see the initial menu, I press A... but then I have no control other than the +, -, and home buttons. How can I regain control?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. I know you mentioned you tried syncing, but please try the process below step by step. 1. Turn your Wii Off, Then Start the Wii and stay on the main menu screen. 2. Next, On the front of the Wii there is a small flap. Open it and inside you will find a red button and the SD card slot. Press the red button for a second or two.3. Next, open up the battery compartment on the Wii remote and you will see a red button. Press that button. 4. The lights on the Wii remote will blink for a while until it is complete and then it will display a single light, depending on what number remote it is. 5. Do this for all each of your wii remotes. If you go through that procedure in order, with each of your remotes. And none of then will work, please send a detailed reply so I can assist you further. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.