Engineer John C., Customer Service
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer with vast experience with Game Systems and the integration with computers and networks.
23822421

Help! My Konami Mocap boxing machine wont' start up. It does

Customer Question

Help! My Konami Mocap boxing machine wont' start up. It does a memory check, which comes out okay, then I get a message that there is a RTC error. Then I get a couple screens in a row that say "no signal" I am trying to get this fixed before Saturday June 27, 2015 because I have a party then and this machine is always a popular attraction.
Can you help?
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.
You need to find a technician able to install/program a new RTC with the code for Mocap boxing.
Please contact arcadecomponents.com here http://www.arcadecomponents.com/contact.html
They should be able to fix it for you.
Please read below also:
Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.
If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.
Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!
====
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John.No one ever got back to me from the company you referred me to.