Gameguy360
Gameguy360, Retail
Experience:  8 years radioshack, 2 years game crazy.
41474190

Gummy Drop: Rome through level 20, but cannot proceed because

Customer Question

Gummy Drop: Rome through level 20, but cannot proceed because I don't have enough hats to erect the Sistine Chapel. The levels so far do not reward completion with hats (Catch 22).
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
Before anything else I want to make sure you know this is not big fish games, is that who you were looking for?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The company is Big Fish, Game Forest & the game is Gummy Drop.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Yes I know, but what you are saying can not be changed it is how Big Fish made their game. Is that who you were looking for? They are the only ones who can change anything in game.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. When I went online, I was directed to you company's site. If you have other contact info, I would appreciate it
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Big Fish Games. You can contact them here:
http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/category/customer-support/
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
No need to reply to me here, I'll close your question and return your deposit to the original funding source. Replying to me will reopen your question.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator