Ashik, GameSystem Tech
Experience:  Experience with most of all Game Systems
16433418

i turned on my nintendo to play and could not get a response

i turned on my nintendo to play and could not get a response from the controllers. all lights light up and blink several times before going blank again at bottom of controller.help please.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Your Controllers are trying to sync with your Wii, but they can't sync. We can re-sync your Controllers to your Wii manually. Follow the steps below;
  1. Unplug the power cord from the Wii console and wait 20 seconds
  2. Remove the battery cover from your Wii Remote.
      NOTE: Some Wii Remote models include a hole in the battery cover and a protrusion to push the SYNC. Button with (not available on all models).
  3. Plug the power cord back into the console and power it on.
  4. Press and release the SYNC button on your Wii Remote.

5. The Wii Remote's lights will start flashing.
  6. While the Wii Remote lights flash, press and release the SYNC button on the Wii console.

The Wii Remote lights should go from flashing to one single solid light.

If that didn't work, then reset the Wii. Turn off your Wii and unplug the power cable and all other cables from Wii. Then remove the batteries from the controllers and put them back in. Connect everything back and turn on your Wii and also the controllers. Now press and hold the Sync button on the Wii (not the Wii Remote) for 20 seconds to reset it. Then press the Sync button on your controller for 2 seconds and then again the Sync button on Wii for 2 seconds.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Best Regards,