Roger, Customer Service
Experience:  The WII man. Mods, Playing backups, Play DVDs from the wii. Turn your wii into a home theater powerhouse!!!!!!
30429915

I play Battlefield Bad Company 1 on xbox 360. When I am playing

I play Battlefield Bad Company 1 on xbox 360. When I am playing on xbox live there is this player who freezes my game using a JDAM, he calls it in, runs to a tank, then bam my game freezes. How does he do it?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today.

Are you playing the game with mods? Also, is it one particular player that is causing the server to crash?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No mods, yes just one particular player.

This is most likely a player who is playing with mods. The mod that he's using is called server crash. There's not really anything that you can do about it other than report him to Microsoft. The only issue with that is it will be really hard for them to catch him since the way this one works, it's only active for a very short period of time when he uses it; somewhere in the milliseconds.

The best way to help is to make a log of the time when it happens and put it into your report to Microsoft. Here's how to get the process started to report someone.

CLICK HERE

Don't be afraid to report someone if they are cheating. They really do ruin the online experience for everyone.

I hope I've been helpful. If you have any further questions or issues please respond to me before entering a rating. I'll do everything I can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the service you've received. Please don't forget to click accept and leave a positive (5/4/3) rating if I've been helpful. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!