Roger, Customer Service
Experience:  The WII man. Mods, Playing backups, Play DVDs from the wii. Turn your wii into a home theater powerhouse!!!!!!

So There r no way of copy a n64 game & play it in a wii??

Customer Question

So There r no way of copy a n64 game & play it in a wii?? :)
Category: Game Systems
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Hi Josh. No, unfortunately there is not any way to copy an N64 game and play it on the Wii. The only current way to play an N64 game on the Wii is with an emulator.

To run the emulator you have to have the homebrew channel installed and running on your Wii, so the first step would be to follow the tutorial and install Boot Mii and the homebrew channel.

The reason why it all goes back to doing this is because with the updates Nintendo has released for the Wii, you have to downgrade the IOS of the Wii before you can install any software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hello there , can u please show me how 2 get iso wii games & play them on my wii Thanks 4 Ur Help Josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Follow this tutorial to download and install a bit torrent. There's links in the tutorial to search engines that you can use to find ISO's.

CLICK HERE

You will still have to follow this tutorial to install the homebrew channel to be able to play the ISO's.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ive Got Iso Files On My Computer Just Wondering how to put them to my wii & Play Them Thanks Josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
What system menu version do you have on your Wii?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I Have a 4.3E I just want to play the iso file I have reiceved wii game files

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

4.3E is the hardest system menu to install a mod. on. The only current way to install a mod on a Wii with this system menu is with a game exploit. You will need the original disc from one of these games to install any mod on a Wii with this system menu. Lego Indiana Jones Super Smash Bros Brawl YU-GI-OH 5D Wheelie Breaker Lego Star Wars Lego Batman Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (RT4EAF) Whichever one of these games you use must be the original disc. With the 4.3E system menu, having one of these games is the only way that you can mod. If it were me, I would look for a used Wii for sale with an earlier system menu than 4.3E to modify.

Also, very important. Read this tutorial first before you begin anything.

<a href="http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-guides-tutorials-only/90487-thinking-about-hacking-wii-start-here-basic-introduction-wii-hacking.html" target="_blank">CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have already modded my wii And install the homwbrew channel & I have a channel in homebrew called usb loader Gx Can U Still help?

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
That's great Josh. You're much further ahead than I thought. Ok. So now that you have a USB loader you will need a HDD or memory stick large enough to hold your game ISO files. Do you have a USB HDD or memory stick that you can use to do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I Have 1 it is 16Gb But it tried to put Mario Kart Wii on the stick and I says that the Mario is to big 4 the stick??

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Every Wii ISO should be exactly 4.7GB. The issue you are having is most likely due to how the memory stick is formatted. It must be formatted to the WBFS file system for the Wii to recognize it.

To format your memory stick to the WBFS file system you will need to download and install a program called WBFS manager. You can download it for free from this link.

CLICK HERE

Once you have the program installed, then format your memory stick using the WBFS manager software. Then using the program import your game ISO to the HDD using the program as well. Once you have it formatted to WBFS and have the game loaded on it, the USB loader GX should see the memory stick.

I don't know about this particular ISO that you have, or if it's stable and working so it may take some trial and error to get it working with the settings in the USB loader GX.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi ive got the wbfs manager but it comes up an error msg when I try to format or load what should I do??

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Use windows to format the drive first. Go to start>my computer>right click on the removable disk that is the memory stick and click format. Set the file system to FAT and click start. Once the memory stick is formatted to FAT, then try formatting it again to WBFS using the manager software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thanks wont b long :)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok waiting 4 the iso to download is there any other tips u can give me To make my wii easier to manage

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
The best info I can give you is to register on the Wiihacks website. The forums there are a great place to get game specific questions answered. There are so many different releases of games and different things that have to be tweaked in settings for certain games that it's a constantly evolving process that takes some getting used to.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

cool ok then before I approve payment can I play wii iso files is there any other software then wbfs manager that does the same thing just different software cause I got a file downloading know that is iso Mario kart wii once downloaded what should I do?? Thanks Josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

The WBFS manager software is the only one that I've ever used. There may be other ones out there, but I've never used another one. The WBFS manager works great and is stable, so I never even looked anywhere else. Once you get it onto your memory stick, plug it into the wii, and power it on. Open the USB loader GX and it should then see your memory stick and you should be able to load the game from it. You'll need to use the USB port 0 on the wii. If the will is laying flat down with the rubber feet at the bottom, this will be the port on the bottom.

Roger, Customer Service
Experience: The WII man. Mods, Playing backups, Play DVDs from the wii. Turn your wii into a home theater powerhouse!!!!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi There Ready im having problems with my wii is there somewhere I shouls stick the file in a folder or not it is an iso game when I go to usb loader it says usb drive not found can u help Thanks A lot Josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Have you tried both USB ports on the Wii?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi There Ready Can u Help Me With This 1 Im Looking 4 all the apps for homebrew all of them , gecko, usb manager , ect can u find them all for download thanks a lot my friend josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Here's the most complete list of applications that I know of anywhere.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

what is the best app for burning iso games to wii I have tried to burn a iso game to DVD-R And it never worked can u tell me how to make it work Thanks Josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
I don't use discs to play game back ups on the Wii. If I remember correctly from our previous discussion you have system menu 4.3u.

There is only one way to hack this system menu. You MUST have one of these game discs and use a game exploit to hack this system menu. I've never done it before using this method, since I only work with the older system menus.

You have to have one of these game discs. Not an ISO, the original DISC.

Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Star Wars
Super Smash Bros Brawl
UgiO 5d Wheelie Breaker
Lego Batman
Tales of Symphonia

If you don't have one of these games you cannot hack this system menu. 4.3U. Even if you do get it hacked usning one of theese games, you may not be able to play burned discs.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok can u give me an apps menu name so I can run ntfs other then fat 32

so I can run my games via usb collection of iso's Thanks Josh

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
Do you have one of the games listed above to load the game exploit?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no but im trying to use my usb HDD & plug it into the wii but I need a program app to run the iso games & its saying that the iso file is to large for the Fat32 But ntfs works has nuff memory but it wont play in ntfs is there a Program like wiiflow or another that will run my games via usb Thanks.

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.
You have to first install the hacks that will downgrade your system menu from 4.3U before any backups are going to play. There's no other way to do this with the 4.3u menu except having one of those game discs. Let me know when you get one of those discs and I'll try to walk you through it, but I have never modded this system menu before. Most people will tell you that the 4.3U menu cannot be modded, but it actually can with one of those games. Only with one of those games though.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't have a 4.3U Its E can u give me the app names so I can play my iso game the other game super smash bros brawl have 316 files to it should I download that witch 1 should I download?

Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

It has to be the original game disc bought in the store. It cannot be a game ISO. It's the same for 4.3E and 4.3U. The game exploit is the only way to modify this wii.

See the section titled 4.3U/E/J/K disc exploits under chapter 1 part 1 of the tutorial HERE.

Once you get one of these original game discs let me know and I'll be happy to help walk you through the install of the disc exploits. Until you get one of these discs that is an original Nintendo produced disc, there's not anything that I can do to help you get any game iso working on this Wii.

I recommend buying a used Wii with an older system menu version. it would make things a lot easier for you.