Roger, Customer Service
Experience:  The WII man. Mods, Playing backups, Play DVDs from the wii. Turn your wii into a home theater powerhouse!!!!!!
30429915

Hi There , Guys Can I Play Sega Saturn Games On My Wii If So

Hi There , Guys Can I Play Sega Saturn Games On My Wii If So can u show me how thanks a lot if so I will accept payment asap Josh.

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it would be my pleasure to help with your issue today.

I've been doing some research for you and I have found one Saturn emulator that can be loaded through the homebrew channel. It's still in the beta phase and I haven't tested it myself, but if you've already got the homebrew channel installed and you have some saturn ISO's you may be able to give this one a shot.

Here's the link.

CLICK HERE

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you. Please don't forget to accept and leave a positive rating if I've been helpful. Thanks!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Can u Help Me Im Trying to burn wii games in iso form but cant can u show me how thanks josh

The best program that I've found for burning your ISO files is Imgburn. It's a free program that you can get at this link.

CLICK HERE

Once you have Imgburn installed, open the program, click on write image file to disc, then click source and navigate to where your ISO files are located.

Once you have it loaded, set the write speed to 1x and put your disc in and start the burn.

Also, use only DVD-R discs to record your ISO files onto. They work best with the DVD-ROM in the Wii.

Hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else that I can do to assist you. Please don't forget to accept and leave a positive rating if I've been helpful. Thanks!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi There ready, Can u help me to play iso files on my wii & how to go aout that thanks josh ps I will approve payment asap. cheers

Is your Wii already Modded and do you have the homebrew channel working on the Wii?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

G Day Readyrmca , Can u help me how to burn n64 games onto DVD+R & Play Them On Wii Thanks A lot 4 Ur Help . Josh

I wouldn't recommend burning any games to a DVD+R. The DVD-ROM in the Wii doesn't like the +R media. If you are trying to burn Wii games, only use DVD-R media.

Now for the N64 games. You cannot play any N64 game on the Wii from a disc. The only way to currently play an N64 game on the Wii is with an emulator. The N64 emulator is called Wii64. It is still in the early stages, most games don't work and the ones that do have texture, speed, and control issues.

If you want to modify your Wii I suggest using this tutorial and install a soft mod with the homebrew channel. Getting Boot Mii, and downgraded IOS, and the homebrew channel is going to be the first steps you will have to take to do ANYTHING with your Wii. Here's a link to the tutorial with all the links for the files you need to install on your SD card.

CLICK HERE

I hope I've been helpful. If you have any further questions or issues please respond to me before entering a rating. I'll do everything I can to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the service you've received. Please don't forget to click accept and leave a positive (5/4/3) rating if I've been helpful. Thanks and have a wonderful day!!!