Dustin, Repair Technician
Experience:  From The ColecoVision to PS3's and XBOX 360's I have been using and repairing game systems for many years! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

My wii is not turning on at all and a disc is inside. How

My wii is not turning on at all and a disc is inside. How do I get the game out?
Welcome to

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im here to help with your wii issue.

Your best bet to start with, is to run through some power up troubleshooting steps.. To see if we can get the wii to power up.

If you cant get the wii to power up... Its possible to turn the wii upside down, press down on the two disc guides that keep the disk in place, and then remove the disk with tweezers..

The last post on this page should help.

I strive to provide great service. Please remember to click one of the rating icons below and submit it when you are satisfied. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S. Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awesome! I followed your first instruction on unplugging, waiting, and plugging into an outlet and it worked! THANKS!

Your welcome Vivian..

Thats called a ac power cord reset.. Sometimes the power cord can shut off... ( maybe due to a power surge, inactivity, etc) Im glad to hear that the power cord reset worked..

At this time it would be appropriate to rate the service I provided you, as right now this question shows as a zero on my quality score and after enough zero's we get removed from the website.

To rate the service, click one of the icons below and then click submit. And if you need anything in the future you can always request me personally.

In the future if you need anything you can ask me specifically your questions at my profile link on Just Answer..

Make sure to ask the question through the box on my page, and also, Start it with For D.Sandlin Only