Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  Vice President of an electronics repair company.
329447

my xbox live account was banned until 9999 and im not sure

my xbox live account was banned until 9999 and im not sure what i did and i was wondering if i could get it back
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today. I am an electrical engineer and I have over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer you question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Now..usually if you are banned, it is for one of two reasons: payment issues and violation of terms of use.

When you try to log in, do you see a message informing you of WHY you are banned?

Let me know so that we can continue.

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it said for violations of terms of use

Ok. I will tell you that this is usually due to:

- Utilizing unauthorized hardware/software/account modifications to gain an advantage or disrupt the competitive landscape of Xbox LIVE

- Exploiting game vulnerabilities or glitches to gain an unfair competitive advantage

- Network interference or manipulation

- Intentionally playing with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods

Suspensions are never reversed I'm sorry to say.

To find out for sure, you can post a message in the XBOX Live Support Forums When you do this, a member of the support team will look up your gamertag and give you the reason - usually within 24 hours.

I'm sorry that this is not good news. Please don't shoot the messenger. I'm simply trying to help you understand why your account is blacklisted.

I'll be here if you need further help with this issue. I'll respond as quick as I can. I want you to be completely satisfied with my service today. If you consider your issue resolved, I wish you the best and I hope that we can work together again soon. Please do not forget to rate the service you received today.

Regards

Steve