José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I recently stayed at the Peninsula hotel in Paris. I checked

Customer Question

I recently stayed at the Peninsula hotel in Paris. I checked out at the desk and received and signed a $0 balance. Before doing so I noted that the price seemed low and the desk clerk said everything was included. the bill dates did cover my full stay from 10/17 to 10/23. I looked at my credit card account and now there is a higher number. Is the hotel allowed to adjust the amount after final check out?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: French Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, José M spanish atorney

They only have right to charge you after checked out if you take something from the minibar or you smoke in the bedroom or similar, I mean, charges they could not know

In all cases you could phone them and ask for a reason and if they do not give it to you tell them about to put a claim at a local consumer protection rights office

José M