TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

My wife got money to keep her mouth shut about how she was

Customer Question

My wife got money to keep her mouth shut about how she was let go from her company now that company put that the money she got was earned income and she is trying to get unemployment but it know looks like she wont get anything for 6 months and she was discriminated againt in the first place for her being sick thats why they fired her in the first place thats why they paid her off but they put it as earned income and messed up our life we will lose her house and everything cause of what they did is there anything you or any lawyer can help with cause like i said we are broke and cant afford. A good lawyer is there anyone that can help they told her they were going to ruin her life this cant happen and isnt fair they discriminated aginst her and they get to get away with it wheres the justice for the common worker that worked her entire life for them to just kick her like that isnt that against the law se need help asap or we will lose everything please help thanks
Charley and Elodie...
Category: French Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question, which I will be happy to assist you with.

Please can you provide further information on the discrimination she received? Please can you also tell me how long she worked in this position?

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Please can you provide further information on the discrimination she received? Please can you also tell me how long she worked in this position?