José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

My visa got denied by the French embassy in Nigeria reason

Customer Question

My visa got denied by the French embassy in Nigeria for the reason below: the information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable. To the best of my knowledge, I provided all the necessary documents for this application, and I just need the visa to spend 2 weeks in France for my vacation. I am self-employed with family and business ties in Nigeria, hence I do not intend to exceed the specified period. I have had two application denied last year, although by the Spain Embassy, and this new denial makes it the 3rd time. Hence my intention to engage a lawyer for resolution this issue. I travel frequently for tourism (my US and UK visa were also provided has a proof during my application). How can your help?
Category: French Law
Expert:  José M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi there

José M spanish atorney

I could try to study another options like business visa to travel into Spain to make some business here

If you are interested on this offer please let me know