EULawyer
EULawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office
84559455

I have not received my pre-printed Declaration des Revenus

Customer Question

Category: French Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer,Thank you for your question. In your case, there are two alternative solutions at your disposal.1. You can download a Formulaire 2042 and fill it by hand, and send it to your fiscal administration in person or by post. You can find the form and the instructions at this link: http://droit-finances.commentcamarche.net/download/telecharger-38-formulaire-2042-declaration-d-impot-20162. The second option is to file on-line. I understand you do not have a 'numero de teledeclarant' because probably you never received a pre-printed Declaration before. In this case, you would have to call your local 'centre des impots' and connect with the Service Impots Particuliers. After taking your personal details, they will be able to issue such an identification number.I hope my answer was useful and look forward to your rating, which is essential to my activity.Cordially,Dr I L Vlad