José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I'm creating a label new t shirt line. I know I have to

Customer Question

I'm creating a label for our new t shirt line. I know I have to put content and origin of country made shown on the front of the label. But I need to put that info in French and Spanish and wanted to know if ok to put them on the back side of the label
since there is not enough space. If I export to other countries, would that be a problem?
Category: French Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, the whole compulsory information that you must writting has to be translated into the own language of the Each country you want to export You find often very long detachable labels and its the regular way that creators does

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I said, I will put that in French and Spanish but my question is that is it ok to put them on the back side of the care label that is sewn on the neck or has to be on the face of the label? I saw most on the face but a few on the back and wanted to make sure.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Its not matter where is is write on the label as it is on there