TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I am being bombarded by unwanted e-mails and phone

Customer Question

I am being bombarded by unwanted e-mails and phone calls/messages from a French resident. I am residing in Singapore. Despite blocking caller and sorting out my junk mail filters, some calls still get throug, causing distress to me and my family. What are my options ?
Category: French Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These incidents began approximately 8 years ago, when I was working with the offendor. They have continued as I have travelled and lived in 2 differetn countries since.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Contact the closer French embassy and put a denounce with the data you have of them as a criminal action it is. French police will study the case and follow the owner of the phone, line. Thank you