TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I would like to know if there is any restrictions on

Customer Question

I would like to know if there is any restrictions on entering in France . I was a visitor in England in 2012. I fell the day I arrived and broke my ankle . I had to go to the hospital and had surgery and I was there over three weeks in the hospital . The bill was over 7 thousands and I could not pay. I didn't take out travelers insurance as I thought my insurance at home would pay. As I could not pay the bill I had to declare bankruptcy. It was discharged in Oct.2013. So my question is can I return to Europe? I have a change to go to France in November and I don't want any problems. I will get travelers insurance this time for sure.
Thank you. Florence XXX
Category: French Law