TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

TKenny You may remember I contacted you in 2011 to ask

Customer Question

Hi TKenny You may remember I contacted you in 2011 to ask questions about French Law. My stepfather died in France in September 2014 he had written a french will but we have never seen it Please can you tell me if it is possible to see a will in France and how to do this. He moved to France in 2011 and died in 2014 I have read that if you have l been fiscally resident in France for less than six years it is possible that if he left a will in Scotland it is still relevent and will prevail. We know that he left a will in Scotland that included me, my sister and brother in the will but when he moved to France, he wrote a french will, we do not know if we are on this will. His son is the Executer of this will. Please can you tell me if his will in Scotland can still be relevent Many thanks                 Please can someone answer this question as I have paid £40.

Category: French Law