TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I have been given by the huissier de justice that they

Customer Question

Hi. I have been given by the huissier de justice that they will come to my house to take my property because I have refused to pay an estimated RSI bill. What property can they take? the house contains a motor cycle that is still in the name of the person that I bought it from as I did not change the grey card. I also have a UK registered car. Items of furniture. Personal items such as cloths and guitars. contents of my daughters bedroom, furniture and personal items. Can they take items fixed (bolted) to the house? And can they keep coming back? Thanks, Peter.

Category: French Law