T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

How do I demonstrate to a Hussier de Justice that the property

Customer Question

How do I demonstrate to a Hussier de Justice that the property in a restaurant is owned by a third party from whom it is rented?
Category: French Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my answer???????? for 27 hours it has said Expert Work Time left 10 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 1 year ago.
If by property, you mean furnitures and appliances, all leased items located in a business should be clearly labeled with the name, address, business registration of the owner. You may also show the huissier the lease or rental contract but this will bear any effect only if the leased items are clearly inventoried and listed on the contract.