T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

Is paying for legal in French law. If during the stripteaser

Is paying for sex legal in French law. If during the stripteaser show , first, I manustupration myself and then I touched the ass and the breast of the stripteaser, and was charged more money for my action, will my action be treated as "paying for sex" or "go whoring"?
Paying for sex is not illegal as of now (a law is discussed which may change this).
Yet provoking a solicitation for paying sex is illegal. And the border may sometimes be thin.
The acts you describe could be considered by a court as being part of a remunerated sexual intercourse.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Am I against the law according to the newest law?

Some internet says it is legel however, some says the country will punish clients.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-politicians-may-punish-prostitutes-clients-6273087.html

This law is still being discussed and not yet voted and much less enforced.
You would be acting against the law if ever it was voted.
But not yet...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

One sentence, I will not have legal problems, I am not against the law, yes?

From what you describe above, if the strip-teaser was willing and if this was is private (masturbating in a public place -even a peep-show bar, is against the law), you should not have any legal problem. At least not for paying the stripper.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No