TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I have recently passed an FCO transport of passengers course.can

Customer Question

I have recently passed an FCO transport of passengers course.
can I start my own transport business from and to a specific location with just this licence?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Wendy

I have a licence for 12 tonnes and 17 seater bus. I revalidated with an fco course(in july on the indication of getting a job) in order to get work for the school bus service. however the local companies have changed their fleets and the smallest bus is now 18 seater....

so i want to know if I can start my own business as a transport company offering a service to and from a regional airport to a specific town on a regular basis. using my own transport. or do I need to formulate a company and do a business course. or can I start up as a auto entrprenuer or run a company from the UK

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy