TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US

Bonjour, i received a notification dun jugement from the conseil

Customer Question

Bonjour, i received a notification d'un jugement from the conseil de prud'hommes de paris last march 12, 2013. The decision requires my former employer to pay me a certain amount for rupture abusive, titre de l'indemnite de licenciement, titre de complement de salaire and avec interets au taux legal a compter du jour du prononce du jugement for titre du code de procedure civile. My employer simply ignore the court decision and his lawyer said that he cant contact him. There's email. His whereabouts is publicly posted in social networking sites. How long can he do this?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found an answer or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wendy, when i posted my question it says the french lawyer was online. I was asked for a deposit. After giving my details, the lawyer was offline. Then choices of subscription came out. The €46 was charged from my acct and all i got is this email from you. I want a refund for my money .