T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)

What are the implications tax-wise if I take a job in Monaco

What are the implications tax-wise if I take a job in Monaco but move to live in France? I have only just arrived in France and am a British citizen, un-married, no children, 28 years old. Am I liable to French or MOnaco tax? Are they the same thing?! would it be better to live in Monaco? Many thanks
If you reside in France you will be subject to taxation in France, whether your income is earned in France or elsewhere. The Monaco tax system is much more advantageous for most levels of income and, on this count, it would be more interesting for you to reside there.