Fran-mod
Fran-mod,
29631281

French Property,I am cancelling a bail agreement on an

Customer Question

French Property,

I am cancelling a bail agreement on an apartment after the 9 year lease (ends Sept 2013) and understand I must pay for some loss of profits. How can I make sure the ammount is correct, can I have it checked by an independent party or is there a set formula.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have not found an answer yet, so would like to continue waiting for the moment.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. We will search for a French legal professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with our Legal professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Still not got an answer, so wish to continue.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you again for your patience, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 3 years ago.
Is it a commercial 3-6-9 lease?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It was a 9 year lease

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I’m Fran, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Fran