TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US

i am a lawyer in florida who has a client who was injured on

Customer Question

i am a lawyer in florida who has a client who was injured on a zip line in a french territory. it is clear liability on the owner of the zip line. we are negotiating with the insurance company and they are claiming that the waiver that my injured client hately signed before she went on the zip line is worded well and valid. i have been told by several other attorneys that it is irrelevant. what is the law on this?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.