TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US

Hello,I was born in France and I have a French birth certificate.

Customer Question

I was born in France and I have a French birth certificate. My parents were also French, but I cannot prove that. I was made a pupille d lEtat to expedite adoption, and I have my adoption papers. I have my own expired French passport. I was adopted by Americans and was naturalized when I was 9. Do you think I qualify to obtain a CNF?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is this what you consider an "answer" from an expert?

A comment from the moderator asking for more time!

This is not even a bad answer.

I see you have already posted a charge to my account with no answer.

I will wait 24 more hours and then withdraw my request and I expect a refund to my account.

Be informed. I expect what I paid for, or a refund.

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel my question and refund my deposit.