T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

HELP WITH HOLIDAY RENTAL DISPUTE. Hi, We are a British

Customer Question

HELP WITH HOLIDAY RENTAL DISPUTE.

Hi, We are a British couple who run a small holiday home rental business in the Luberon. We are currently in a dispute with an unhappy Canadian guest who booked one of our properties and is now wanting a refund. We are looking for somebody to help us respond.

Thanks,
Nick
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 3 years ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
What would the guest's complaint be about? and what information would you need?