T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

How can I get back the capital (3000 euros) of a PERP?

Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I still need a reply to my question and hopefully a solution to my problem.

I know this is a common problem for people in France who were sold this deal.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 1 year ago.
You can obtain the capital of a PERP if one of the following conditions is met:
- you reach retirement age (60) or retire earlier (in this case the capital is paid in the form of an annuity, unless the annuity is less than 40 €, in which case it can be repaid in full)
- you acquire a main residence for the first time
- you are at the end of your unemployment benefits rights.
- you become disabled and cannot work anymore.
- you die (in this case the capital payments are made to your heirs)

Experience: 8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)