TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

Hello We have left a feeback. Excellent. These are the

Customer Question

Hello

We have left a feeback. Excellent.
These are the questions:

We mentioned that the syndic is lying in the question Nr.17 when they write that the apartment of the neighbour on the 5th floor is attached to the roof terrace. It is not. The only entrance door is from our common stairs.

Will it be wise to not mention it now or during the meeting, but wait. If the majority of the owners vote for the exclusivity of the use of the roof terrace for the neighbour from the 5th floor and he will get it,
then we can make it invalid because the voting was made on the base of a lie ?

How to inform the other owners that the syndic man has alcohol problems which influence his job so badly?

What can we give as a reason to remove the Question Nr.17 from the day's order?

Best regards
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.