T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

Im developing a business plan to export a product the United

Customer Question

I'm developing a business plan to export a product the United States to France. What is the cost of an international attorney that can aid me in understanding the importing laws?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I haven't been able to find an answer. I am basically looking to see how much my company can estimate for legal expenses if we hire an attorney or law firm to assist us in exporting to France. Fees are dependent on the amount of work and attorneys don't like to disclose that on their websites.

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Tangela.

I will search for a French legal professional for you.
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 3 years ago.
The cost of an attorney is determined freely with his client. Expect anything between 150 and 500 euros/hour, before tax depending on the professional standing of the attorney you choose, the nature of the work you ask him/her to perform on your behalf, his/her geographical location, the sectorial expertise required.