TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

hi. i entered france 2000 from Afhanistan and received a poitive

Customer Question

hi.
i entered france 2000 from Afhanistan and received a poitive response in 2001 ad refugie.in 2002 i got married in Pakistan with my wife who is afghan. i asked the french authority to do bring my wife in france and settler together where they agreed and i received the letter from the MOI that she can come to france. the family of my wife did not authorize he to join me. so i was always going and coming where it resulted that i have 5 kids born in Afhanistan. in 2010 i received my french nationality and i made an error while asking for it. instead of married i put single and no kids in the demand because i was told till my wife and kids are not in france, i am still consider as single.
few months back i asked for the transcription of my marriage certificate to french and i received my marriage certificate and LIVRET DE FAM. but few days back i received a letter from the Minstry of Interior NANT naturalization office stating RETRAIT de NATIONALITE because of the kids and wife. i have hired a lawyer to act on my behalf, but still am worried and dont know what will be the ending. please guide me.
thanks
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello! No I have not received any response yet so I always need an answer please! Thanks
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. We will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Fran
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello again,

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,
Wendy