TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I am a british citizen owner of a british registered car, comprehensiv

Customer Question

I am a british citizen owner of a british registered car, comprehensively insured by a British insurance company. The british insurer allows an insured to take the car out of the UK for a maximum of 60 days per trip.After 60 days the insurance cover is limited to whatever is the legal minimum in France. Can you please tell me what is the legal minimum insurance required in France.
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Wendy, thank you bu I think I have now got enough information from other sources