T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

the Paris Court has ordered an amicale sale with a judgment

the Paris Court has ordered an amicale sale with a judgment debtor's French flat.

I have a hypotheque over it

What else can I do to make sure that the proceeds of sale come to me and not to the judgment debtor - who has already been found guily of fraud and manufacturing documents by the High Court in London?
If you have an hypothèque which has been properly registered, the proceeds of the sale will come directly to you from the notaire handling the sale... Unless the judgment debtor is either the treasury, Urssaf or employees of the owner of the flat, or of which will have priority over all other creditors, regardless of securities...