T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)

what is the situation legally in France if you find out that

Customer Question

what is the situation legally in France if you find out that someone of 15 (boy) is having a sexual relationship with woman (20) ?
Category: French Law
Expert:  T Perrin C replied 3 years ago.
The sexual majority in France is 15. Therefore, unless the boy is forced into this relationship, or unless the woman has a position of authority (tutor, teacher, etc...) which could let one presume that the boy is not totally free to engage such a relationship or to refuse, this is not illegal.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks, my sons girlfriend who is 20 my son (15) and (14) when they started the relationship is trying to trap him by getting pregnant, can i get an injunction against her, she is destroying my family, my son wants to leave home to be with her.
Now that your son is 15, if his girlfriend is not in a position of authority (his teacher, his sports coach, etc), he is free to do what he likes, without your consent. There is nothing you can do legally about it, nor do you have the right to interfere with their relationship, unless she commits something else which would be illegal...