TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US

We need to sell or give away or mobile home in France by end

Customer Question

We need to sell or give away or mobile home in France by end of contract in september due to insufficient funds to continue there. The campsite owners have issued yearly contracts and we have signed them. The last contract we signed for this year is only in French so we don't understand the fine print. All we can say is that we have no money for ground rent for the following year starting this September. Idealy if not sold we need to know could we legally give it to them or do most campsite owners take a commission to sell it for the mobile home owners. we have no carte grise for the 2008 mobile home in anycase. Would we need one?
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi I want in this case to have my money refunded. Firstly I cannot give you anymore information on this subject as at this moment in time I have no more information to give. secondly one of the questions I asked about (the grey card) ie is it required to sell or give away the mobile home, has not been answered anyway. Its needed or it is not? That is just a simple question but not worth £33 and you havn't given me an answer, have you? please refund me my money asap and confirm you have done so. In the future as this problem unfolds it maybe that I will need your experts, but certainly for now, please return my money,
Thanking you,
Mick fytche