T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

Can say a sewerage pipe, or a rainwater pipe across another

Can say a sewerage pipe, or a rainwater pipe across another property be classed as a servitude?
-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I assume utilities gas pipes, water pipes, electric cables, phone lines crossing a property for the benefit of a neighbour and not covered by a written agreement, are not servitudes to be declared at point of sale. Is that right? What about a property on the side of a hill, where there is a) a rainwater pipe and (b) a used water pipe?

OK Service

Is this UK or France?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Country relating to Question: France

OK service

You have posted it in UK law. I think there is a French law category and if
there is, I will get it changed. Please do not reply to this or it will come
back into my inbox.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
Your expert was unable to answer the question.
Yes it definitely is a servitude.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not answered this question.

I assume utilities gas pipes, water pipes, electric cables, phone lines crossing a property for the benefit of a neighbour and not covered by a written agreement, are not servitudes to be declared at point of sale. Is that right?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not answered this question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not answered this question.

No sorry, all these utilities will be considered as servitude and need be declared in the deeds of sale. If they are covered by a written agreement stating they are of a temporary nature they will be declared in the deeds of sale as such and not as permanent servitudes.
Experience: 8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)