T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)

dear sir my name isXXXXX with the email

dear sir my name is XXXXX XXXXX Iroegbu with the email [email protected], i was recently infirmed by the belgium embassy nigeria that my name is XXXXX XXXXX SIS, That i was refused entry into the EU when i went for a renwer of my visa, all because i missed my flight onthe 7-11-2012 @ charles du gare airport and was scheduled for the next day flight, i wanted to leave the airport for the hotel to shower at least as i was not with my luggage that was already checked into the flight i a

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
- What would be your question?
- What kind of visa did you have when you were denied entry into the EU at CDG? What was your final destination at the time?
- What kind of visa were you applying for at the Belgian embassy in Nigeria?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I never said I was not satisfied with your answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What should I do to redeem my name if I am told my name is XXXXX XXXXX SIS alert knowing that i did nothing,which has also affected my visa application.

Am I not entitled to why my name is XXXXX XXXXX system and the right to be ask my own side of the story in case the information was false or misunderstood and place without my consent.

I wasn't denied entrance into CDG but was restricted from checking into an hotel outside the airport when I missed my flight, reasons given was that I cant pass through control back into paris because i had a single entry visa issued by belgium embassy nigeria.
- they further explained when a single entry visa holder passes the control or leaves the EU states he can't be allowed entrance back into the EU with same visa, in my case I have been stamped out of the EU before missing my flight and when I felt I should check into an hotel to rest and prepare for the journey next day the security officers objected and I didn't argue with them until an air France staff assigned to me went to the security boss with my passport to plead with him and told him why I couldn't remain in the airport and she came out to tell me they have erased the previous exit stamp but begged to report to them next day to ensure I left the EU states as pleaded and I and the air France staff left for the hotel she earlier called. This was all that happened.
I went back on the 18th of february to apply for a fresh multiple entry visa and gave my said experience on the single entry visa as one reason I was applying for the one year multiple visa just to be told I am on this SIS for reasons that are very false and never happened
Did you get an exit stamp the next day when you returned to the airport to take your flight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What did you do to help question after payment, you did nothing and kept me quiet without a word, is that how you operate? Take money from your clients and nothing is been done?

Thank you