T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

I was born in France in 1950 to British parents. My birth was

I was born in France in 1950 to British parents. My birth was registered with the British consulate and I therefore became a British citizen by decent. I lived in France for approximately 3 years before our family return to England. In 1955, our family migrated to Australia.

I am wondering if I am able to claim French citizenship due to my birth in France?
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you. I am happy to wait for someone.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX happy to wait.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy

No sorry, you do not meet the criteria to apply for French citizenship. You may if you come and life in France for at least five continuous years.
Experience: 8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)