TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

NA-100

Customer Question

My son has a final bankruptcy hearing in France on14 may what happens next. He owned a piece of land which he sold and the liquidator took the proceeds
Category: French Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. I am happy to wait for the correct answer as this is about French law, I await your reply.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am quite happy to wait
For your response
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
We appreciate that. Thank you!
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please continue searching for my answer
As this is very important. How much longer will it be before I get a reply? If
I do not get a response in the next 7 days then I would like a refund. Many thanks
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Response times vary due to the question and which Professionals are online at any time. Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please continue searching for a reply to my French law question. Please also note that I am an
Old age pensioner so I am not at mt computer all day. When you have found a professional p,ease send me an e mail and if the professional needs more information I will e mail you back. Many thanks.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

You will get an email when a Professional is able to help you. Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello I am still waiting for an answer regarding my e mail. Can you tell me when I will get a reply please? I have been waiting for about two weeks is this normal please? Thank you
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I do understand and look forward to you processing my refund. I will certainly contact you again if the need arises. Thank you. Please notify e when you have refunded my account.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please note I do not require a 7day free trial. Thank you.