TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

I have a complex question regarding a problem which I have

Customer Question

I have a complex question regarding a problem which I have in relation to property seizure in France resulting from failure of two French advocates to present my case in Court which has resulted in loss of my house in France, personal possesions and cash. A complaint was made to the Court in Limoges some months ago who have not refuted the allegation but have advised that I should appoint an advocate. My French is limited and I live partly in France and partly in UK. Can you advise a suitable firm of lawyers who can deal with this problem preferably in UK with French connection
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Happy to wait for reply

GFC

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Happy to wait

GFC

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hope to hear from you soon

GFC

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on a professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue but let me know if you are likely to find an advocate in the near future who can resolve this problem.

GFC

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals to a particular lawyer or firm.

To find a lawyer, you can use an international legal referral service such as lexmundi.com.

Also, a simple Google search of "French Property lawyers in the UK" will get you a number of firms that should do the work you need. Clearly we can't vouch for any of them, but you can find some here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=french+property+lawyers+in+uk&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS525US525&aq=0&oq=french+lawyers+in+uk&aqs=chrome.1.57j0j62l3.10299j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8