TKenney, Ph.D.
TKenney, Ph.D., French Attorney (Avocat à la Cour)
Experience:  Practicing law in France, 10+ years of experience on Paris Bar. Taught French Business Law in US
52682299

NA-100

Customer Question

how can i create a offshore company and enjoy tha tax benefits to operate in europe and use it as a outsourcing company working only with expatriates to be deployed to yachts and without having adverse tax consequences
Category: French Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK I Will Waiting for your answer
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am still waiting

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you again for your patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you at least recommend me any specialist on this area that can advise me. No need to refund me keep the money as a gift for yr effort

Best regards

JOE

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry, but because this site is independent and wants to maintain its integrity in providing honest, unbiased information to customers, professionals cannot represent anyone from this site or make personal referrals.

Thank you!
Wendy