T Perrin C
T Perrin C, Consultant: information en droit du travail
Experience:  8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)
46873171

Hi, I am divorce in england in 2009. My son is leaving with

Hi, I am divorce in england in 2009. My son is leaving with me in France (agreement of the court). The arrengemnt is for my son to visit his dad in england during the school holidays. My son went to visit his dad on the 02/03/2013, he was supposed to come back today. I just received a text from his dad saying that he has changed his return ticket to tuesday 12/03/13. He should not be able to change without asking my authorisation. Please help. Mrs Benkhaled

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Wendy
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The police in england have been to the dad house and checked on my son;he is ok but scared. I have been to the police in france to make a complaint. I need to go back today witht the court statement from england. I would like to know what else I can do to ensure this situation doesn't happen again. Can I inform the court?

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is this a joke!!

No, it's not a joke. We are unable to predict when a response will be forthcoming. At this moment, there are no French legal experts on line.

We thank you for your patience. Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
Your options are limited: you can go to the nearest French police station (or gendarmerie) and file a complaint for "non présentation d'enfant" which will set the wheels of police and justice in motion on both sides of the Channel. Beware though as this may be traumatic for your child. You may simply want to warn your ex-husband that you will do this forthright if this ever happens again.
Experience: 8 years as a Senior judge at Paris Conseil de Prud'hommes (Paris Industrial Tribunal)